Personal integrity and reliability
Personal integrity and reliability (People 2) is a basic personal attribute that enable the individual to make consistent decisions, take consistent actions and behave consistently in projects/programmes/protfolios. Maintaining personal integrity supports an environment built on trust that makes others feel secure and confident. It enables the individual to support others.
- Acknowledge and apply ethical values to all decisions and actions
- Promote the sustainability of outputs and outcomes
- Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
- Act, take decisions and communicate in a consistent way
- Complete tasks thoroughly in order to build confidence with others
- Know, and reflect on, your own values.
- Use your values and ideals when making decisions.
- Communicate your principles.
- Talk about sustainability.
- Include the long term outcome in the result.
- Take full responsibility for all your choices and actions.
- Feel responsible for both the positive and negative effects.
- Keep to agreements and decisions made with other people.
- Address personal and professional shortcomings.
- Align words and actions.
- Solve similar problems in the same way.
- Modify your behavior to match the situation.