Change and transformation 8hours
Change and transformation (Practice 13) is an output. These are changes in the organisation necessary for, or part of, realising the benefits. The Change and transformation competence element enable the individual to help societies, organisations and individuals to change or transform, thereby achieving projected benefits and goals.
- Assess the adaptability to change of the organisation(s)
- Identify change requirements and transformation opportunities
- Develop change or transformation strategy
- Implement change or transformation management strategy
- Study the change history and determine the level of adaptability.
- Research the potential areas of resistance.
- Influence the circumstances that can raise the level of adaptability.
- Take action when the change exceeds the level of adaptability.
- Identify those people directly involved.
- Analyze the interests.
- Regularly investigate what should and could change.
- Adapt yourself when interests change.
- Identify possible change strategies.
- Work together to validate these.
- Document the change strategy.
- Apply a step by step approach when this is necessary.
- Learn from the experience.
- Amend the strategy when necessary.
- Ensure you have a coordinated collection of interventions.
- Implement the interventions.
- Organize and lead workshops and training.
- Openly bring up the subject of resistance.
- Make use of mass media interventions.
- Encourage new behavior.