Personal integrity and reliability 8hours
Personal integrity and reliability (People 2) is a basic personal attribute that enable the individual to make consistent decisions, take consistent actions and behave consistently in projects/programmes/protfolios. Maintaining personal integrity supports an environment built on trust that makes others feel secure and confident. It enables the individual to support others.
- Acknowledge and apply ethical values to all decisions and actions
- Promote the sustainability of outputs and outcomes
- Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
- Act, take decisions and communicate in a consistent way
- Complete tasks thoroughly in order to build confidence with others
- Know, and reflect on, your own values.
- Use your values and ideals when making decisions.
- Communicate your principles.
- Talk about sustainability.
- Include the long term outcome in the result.
- Take full responsibility for all your choices and actions.
- Feel responsible for both the positive and negative effects.
- Keep to agreements and decisions made with other people.
- Address personal and professional shortcomings.
- Align words and actions.
- Solve similar problems in the same way.
- Modify your behavior to match the situation.
Chinwi Mgbere is the President of Project Managers Development Association of Nigeria (PMDAN), Member Association of the International Project Management Association (IPMA), Certified Projects Director (IPMA Level A), National First Assessor of the IPMA 4 Level Certification System for the PMDAN Certification Body. He has taught various disciplines at Nazarbayev University School of Engineering
Chinwi Mgbere has more than 24 years of experience including extensive international experience in managing projects, portfolios of projects and programs.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account